www.csico.ca (Can Services & Immigration Consultancy)

Call Today: [416-786-4573]

Other Classes  (for Temporary or Permanent Residency)




Almost all of Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory. To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory, then apply to Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees Canada (ICRC) to become a permanent resident of Canada. Each participating province and territory has its own nomination guidelines. Contact CSICo describing your eligibility, if you found connections with a prospective employer, a
relative or by browsing through the following websites:

Alberta: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrating/ainp.aspx

British Columbia: http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP.aspx


New Brunswick: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html

Newfoundland and Labrador:http://www.nlpnp.ca/

Northwest Territories:http://www.iti.gov.nt.ca/programs-services/nwt-nominee-program

Nova Scotia:http://novascotiaimmigration.com/

Ontario: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/index.htm

Prince Edward Island:http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1014385&lang=E

Saskatchewan: http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/

Yukon:  http://www.education.gov.yk.ca/YNP.html

Quebec: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html


ALBERTA - Post-Graduate Workers in Alberta and International Graduates in Canada
1)  OCCUPATION: in NOC Skill Levels 0, A, B and C (except Clergy, Elementary and Secondary School Teachers, Professional Athletes and Dental Laboratory Bench Workers; Refugee claimants, or persons under appeal or removal process; Live-in Caregivers; Temporary Foreign Workers outside Alberta; and in the list of ineligible occupations under the Post-Graduate Worker or International Graduate Category.

2)  EXPERIENCE: have a current and valid Post-Graduation Work Permit. The Post-Graduate Worker must be working full-time in Alberta for an Alberta employer. The International Graduate must be performing the same occupation as is in the permanent, full-time job offer from the employer. If the nominee applicant meets most of the criteria, may be eligible to apply without an employer.

3)  EDUCATION:at least 1 year (i.e. minimum of 2 semesters of full-time study, or equivalent) certificate, diploma, degree, or have completed a graduate level program from one of these AINP approved Alberta public and private post-secondary institutions,  (or also for International Graduate, a publicly funded community college, trade/technical school or university in another Canadian province or territory.

4)  LANGUAGE: only NOC Skill Level C requires IELTS General Test with CLB 4 minimum scores of Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0 and Speaking 4.0.

BRITISH COLUMBIA - International Graduates in Canada                                               

1)  OCCUPATION: in NOC Skill Levels 0, A, B, C and D with full-time, indeterminate job offer. If semi-skilled level C or D, a structured career plan toward a skilled occupation is required.

2)  EDUCATION: must have at least 8 months (2 semesters) of full-time equivalent coursework within the last 3 years from an eligible publicly funded Canadian university or college.  

3)  LANGUAGE: Except NOC Skill Level O & A, requires IELTS General Test with CLB 4 minimum scores of IELTS Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0 and Speaking 4.0.

4)  INCOME: minimum income requirement in BC for applicant and family: e.g.(1) $22,140, (2) $27,562, (3) $33,885…

International Post-Graduates in British Columbia

1)  OCCUPATION: must be eligible in the federal Express Entry in Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Express Class.

2)  EDUCATION: must have in the last 3 years with a master's or doctorate (PhD) degree in the natural, applied or health sciences: agriculture, biological and biomedical sciences, computer and information sciences and support services, engineering, engineering technology, health professions and related clinical sciences, natural resources conservation and research, and physical sciences. 

NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR - International Graduates                                           

1)  OCCUPATION:have a full‐time job offer in their field of study and skill level, or a related field of study from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer or have a proven attachment to the local labour market. Individuals who are not eligible are parents, spouses, common‐law, or conjugal partners of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. These individuals are encouraged to apply under the Federal Family Class.

2)  EXPERIENCE:have a Post-Graduation Work Permit.

3)  EDUCATION: have completed at least half of their full-time studies in Canada, and have graduated from an eligible publicly funded Canadian college or university; and a minimum of a 2‐year diploma or degree program. One‐year post‐graduate degree programs and certificate programs which require a previous degree or diploma (which may have been abroad) are also eligible.

4)  LANGUAGE: have an Affidavit of English Language Ability from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer who has offered you a full‐time job; or education and/or training documents

5)  INCOME: have sufficient settlement funds and financial resources to successfully establish yourself and any dependents in Newfoundland and Labrador

 ONTARIO - International Students 

1)  OCCUPATION: in NOC Skill Levels 0, A & B with permanent and full-time job offer. Employers must have been in active business for at least 3 years. Employers inside of the Greater Toronto Area (includes the City of Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions) must have a minimum of $1,000,000 in gross annual revenue for the last fiscal year, and 5 permanent and full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents. (Employers outside of the Greater Toronto Area must have $500,000 / 3 employees respectively).

2)  EDUCATION:within 2 years, have completed at least half of their full-time studies in Canada, and have graduated from an eligible publicly funded Canadian college or university; and a minimum of a 2‐year diploma or degree program, or at least a one year post-graduate certificate program, which requires a previous degree in order to qualify. Hold a valid license or certification at the time of application submission if your job offer is in an occupation that requires a mandatory license or certification in Ontario.

International Students - Masters or PhD Graduates

1)  OCCUPATION: have current and/or previous employment in Ontario.

2)  EDUCATION: at least 1 academic year in length for Masters Graduates (and at 2 years for PhD Graduates), completed on a full-time basis (at least 15 hours a week), and obtained at an eligible publicly-funded university in Ontario in the last 2 years. Ineligible individuals are those intending to pursue further
academic studies in Ontario, refugee claimants, recipients of a grant, bursary, or scholarship.

3)  LANGUAGE: For Masters Graduates only - requires IELTS General Test with CLB 7 minimum scores of Listening 6.0, Reading 6.0, Writing 6.0 and Speaking 6.0.

4)  FUNDS: For Masters Graduates only - to meet the Low Income Cut-Offs (LICO) for the applicant and family dependents, and to submit copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements.


(Figures are subject to change...)
1)    Provincial requirements on top of federal requirements as in other federal programs

2)    Provincial processing fee on top of federal government processing fee (varies with province, $0 to $2000)

3)    Federal application fee ($550)

3)    CSICo professional service retainer fee ($1500 to $3000, business - negotiable)
4)    Personal documents preparation (up to 6 months, depends on applicant's submission time

5)    Visa processing time (varies with province and country of origin)

For free and non-binding Preliminary Assessment, go to  CONTACT US



Refugees and persons in need of protection are people within or outside Canada who fear persecution and going back to
their home country. In keeping with its humanitarian tradition and international obligations, Canada protects thousands of people each year. Canadian citizens
and permanent residents can also sponsor refugees from abroad who qualify to come to Canada.


Canada’s refugee programs


  • Resettlement from outside Canada - IRCC relies on the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), other referral organizations and private


  • Sponsorship groups to find and refer refugees to be resettled in Canada.


  • Private sponsor -  You can sponsor refugees from abroad who qualify to come to Canada. Sponsors must provide financial and emotional assistance for refugees once they arrive in Canada.


  • Claim refugee protection from inside Canada -  If you feel that you will be persecuted or at risk if you return to your home country, you may be able to seek protection in Canada as a refugee.

1)    Assessment and requirements are on a case basis

2)    Processing fees and time are on  a case basis

For free and non-binding Preliminary Assessment, go to  CONTACT US